Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Purpose of This Blog

Hi all!

This blog is to better keep everyone informed about Trent's experience, his accident, his recovery, his journey.  There's been a WONDERFUL outpouring from friends and family and the community, and it's difficult to make sure that each one gets updated news.  Hopefully this will make it a little easier.

The first entries to this blog are going to be from texts that I received as the situation unfolded.  I'll edit them as much as I can to make sure they're clear, but some of it will be confusing as I received them rather fragmented and incomplete at first.  As you can imagine, it was a terrifying first several hours and so information was sketchy.  So if there's some stuff that doesn't make sense, I'm just typing it as it came to me and you'll get the basic idea.

Thanks for all your care and support---I know it means a tremendous amount to the family.

2 comments:

  1. This is such an excellent way to keep all their friends informed as things progress. Thanks so much for doing this, Jacquie. It will surely be a big help to Elaine with all that is on her heart and mind these days.

    ~Patty Rosehill~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you, Jacquie. This is tremendously helpful for those of worrying from a distance. And I imagine Trent will be interested to browse through it at some point, too. Thank you so much!
    Shirley VanDermyden

    ReplyDelete